Inquiring Readers, Adriana Zardinia, member of the Jane Austen Society of Brazil and who oversees that organization’s excellent blog, graciously sent me an English translation of her post on a Jane Austen inspired wedding. Enjoy!
This post shows pictures from a magazine article based on Pride and Prejudice.
Anne, from The City Sage, showed some pictures from Nonpareil Magazine, inspired by Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice, more precisely, Lizzy Bennet’s and Mr. Darcy’s wedding. Some pictures are not in the magazine’s pages and you can see them at this link.
Details of the invitation
Bride and groom
Look how perfectly chosen the flowers, candies, clothes and reception place are! See the entire article, “Happily Ever Austen”, here at this link!
Nonpareil Magazine allows you to download images and instructions for butterfly garlands and a marble table template in this link.
More links on the topic
- Click here for my other post about Adriana
- Colors of 19th Century Wedding Dresses
- Regency Wedding Dressing and Later Developments in Bridal Fashions
- The Wedding Procession in Sense and Sensibility, 1995
- Want to Make the Emma 2009 Wedding Cake?
- The Regency Bridal Bouquet