1) Elizabeth from Scandalous Women, one of my favorite blogs, has nominated Jane Austen’s World for a Premios Dardos Award:
- Adventures in Reading: All about books. ‘Nuff said.
- Austenblog: Because she’s everywhere.
- Austenprose: Because Laurel Ann finds new ways to celebrate Jane Austen and because she knows her stuff. This blog is worth a visit time and again. Congratulations on your blog’s first anniversary, LA!
- Book Mine Set is an online book discussion forum. This dedicated Canadian writer has varied tastes and interests. I love his Wednesday Compare.
- Bronte Blog: Fabulous.
- Ellen and Jim Have a Blog Too: Ellen covers all things Austen, including the film adaptations. A must stop for serious Austen lovers.
- Emma Adaptations: Kali blogs only about Emma. Can you bear it?
- Jane Austen Addict: I just love Laurie’s take on all things Jane Austen.
- Jane Austen in Vermont: This new blog has taken off in spectacular fashion because of the hard work and spot on research by its two authors, Deb and Kelly.
- Jane Austen Sequels by Jane Odiwe: In this unique blog, Jane combines her writing, art, and interest in history.
- Moderato: This and that about literature around the world and through the ages.
- Ripple Effects: Arti is attuned to topics that interest me, including Jane Austen.
- The Vapour Trail is an historical research blog and well worth regular visits.
- Versailles and More, Catherine Delors’ lush blog is addictive.
- The Victorian Peeper: This history/lit blog covers all things Victorian.
2) Alyssa Miller from The Love Coach, has included my blog along with Austenblog and 48 other blogs on her 50 Best Chick Lit Blogs list. You might want to hop on over there and check out the other fabulous blogs that were nominated.